1. Install the program to the new computer.This process will work as often as needed, whether the user changes computers or installs the program to a second or third computer, as provided by the license agreement.
2. If the new computer is running Windows Vista, run the VistaFix patch. (If the version of Windows is earlier, skip this step and proceed to 3.)
3. Open BibleWorks.
4. Access the BibleWorks Updater by clicking HELP > BIBLEWORKS ON THE INTERNET > CHECK FOR UPDATES.
5. When the listbox has been filled with the available updates, find and select (check) the latest version of the BibleWorks executable.
(Do not select any other updates at this time. Save those for a later time.)
6. Click the button to apply the selected updates. Follow the prompts until BibleWorks has closed down and restarted.
7. Access the "Unlocking a BibleWorks Database" box by clicking FILE > UNLOCK DATABASE.
8. Click the down arrow at the right end of the DATABASE TO UNLOCK field and select the module from the list.
9. Enter the unlock code provided previously. (The same code used previously will work again at this time.)
10. Click the button labeled UNLOCK.
11. If the unlock code has been successfully entered, the program will first connect to the server and download the files, after which the congradulations message box will appear.
12. After closing the Database to Unlock dialog, close and reopen BibleWorks.
6th of September, 2010