1. Insert the program disk in the computer.As observed above, some details vary depending on the version of Windows and the version of BibleWorks. The principle is basically the same. Files that were omitted or installed during the initial installation can be supplied or removed by this process. Please note, though, that this applies to Bible versions included in the program. User-created versions are added into the program by a different method.
2. If a window appears prompting what action to take, select the one to run autorun.exe.
3. When the BibleWorks screen appears, choose INSTALL/RECONFIGURE.
4. (Vista/Windows 7) When the User Account Control window appears, choose CONTINUE. (The InstallShield Wizard will begin)
5. The first screen will be an introduction. Click NEXT>
6. The next screen will present the options MODIFY, REPAIR or REMOVE. Choose MODIFY, then click NEXT>
7. (BibleWorks 7, 8 or 9) At the prompt to enter new codes, choose NO, then click NEXT>
8. A listbox of available elements will appear. Foreign language Bibles will be in groups. Scan the list for desired elements to add or subtract. Expand lists where needed to access specific choices, if desired. Check any and all new elements to be added, and uncheck those to be subtracted. Grayed-out checkboxes may not be changed, as BibleWorks requires certain versions to operate at all. When finished, click NEXT>
9. (BibleWorks 5 & 6) An additional listbox may appear with a number of optional, add-on modules shown. If you have purchased unlock codes for any of these items, check their boxes. Otherwise, leave those blank that are already blank, and click NEXT>
10. The installation process will begin, and will write the files for the elements to be added to BibleWorks.
11. When the installation is complete, a prompt will display to restart Windows.
10th of April, 2012