BibleWorks is designed so that display of Hebrew vowel points and Hebrew accents may be hidden or displayed. The display of Hebrew accents requires display of the Hebrew vowel points, that is, one may display the Hebrew vowel points and accents together, or the vowel points alone. The accents, though, cannot be displayed alone without display of the vowel points. How one displays or hides these details can be done with keyboard shortcuts or with settings in the BW Options Window. The steps for each are as follows.
USE OF KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
1. Display the WTT in the Browse Window (either as the Search Version or as a Display Version.
2. Make the Browse Window active by clicking in it with the mouse pointer or by hitting the F6 function key.
3. The use of the 'x' key will toggle the display of the vowel points on or off.
4. When the vowel points are turned 'on', use of the 'a' key will toggle the display of the accents on or off.
USE OF BW OPTIONS WINDOW
1. Open the BW Options Window. (Tools > Options)
2. Select 'Flags' from the index on the left, if it is not already selected.
3. Toggle the display of the Hebrew vowel points.
a. Find and expand the list for General Hebrew Options.
b. Check (or uncheck) the option Display vowel points for Hebrew text.
4. Toggle the display of Hebrew accents.
a. Find and expand the list for Hebrew Accent Options.
b. Check (or uncheck) the option Show the following Hebrew word accents in Browse Window.
c. Note that individual accent types can be selected to display or hide when the Show the following... has been checked.
Last Updated: ELM/Feb 10, 2012