We've developed a download installation option for users with fast and stable internet connections (3Mbps or higher). This involves downloading a large (22 GB) file. Note the steps below require a BibleWorks 10 ("BW10") activation code. Therefore this procedure can be carried out only after one has such a code in hand.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to the download page link. The download link is given in your email receipt containing the BW10 activation code (look below the BW10 activation code).
2. Follow the instructions on the download page (entering in your BW10 activation code) to download the image. This is a large file (22 GB) and will take several hours.
3. Once the file is completely downloaded, please browse to the installation folder that was downloaded.
4. We strongly recommend you back up your installation folder to some form of removable media. Without a backup, you will be unable to re-install BibleWorks on your computer or on a new computer and will be charged a replacement fee. See instructions here for how to backup
5. At this point Windows users should follow the installation instructions here.
Those using the BibleWorks Mac Installer should use the instructions here. You will not need to insert a DVD.
6. After you install BibleWorks, please download and read the Quick-Start Guide here for instructions on the basic use of BibleWorks.
Last updated: MT/MC/December 30, 2015