1. Update to the latest BibleWorks Executable under Help
| BibleWorks on the Internet | Check for Updates.
2. Start BibleWorks
3. Go to File | Activate Database | Click on the Options
button and choose "Save activation codes to backup file". This action will allow you
to save a file named BWnSerials.txt (where n is the number of your BibleWorks version).
4. Open the file containing the backed up codes. Remove
the code for the module to be uninstalled so that you have only the proper activation codes in
5. Save and close the file with the activation codes.
6. In the Activation window, restore the activation codes
from the file by going to File | Activate Database | Click on the Options
button and choose Options | Restore activation codes from backup file.
Open the BWnSerials.txt file.
7. Restart BibleWorks.
8. Reactivate BibleWorks with the activation screen.
9. When BibleWorks opens, in the BibleWorks Helpful Hint
click the "Click here to activate" and in the Activation Manager
reactivate your BibleWorks modules via the Internet (or Manually if you
cannot do so).
Last updated: MC/September 20, 2016